Blogs > DSG's Affordabili-TEES

News-Herald Staff Writer David S. Glasier has been playing golf for over 50 years and writing about it for over 30. Always operating on a tight budget, Glasier is on a lifelong quest to find good courses to play at affordable prices.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Affordabili-TEES pro Bryan Huff on putting, putters and putter grips


Tens of thousands of winter-weary folks will descend on the I-X Center this weekend to attend the Cleveland Golf Show.
Yours truly will be one of them.
I don't usually buy much at the show...maybe some gloves or a pair of golf shoes if I can spot real bargains. I'm happy with all of my clubs at the moment, so I'm not in the market for "sticks.''
What I love to do most at the golf show is meet the representatives of dozens of golf courses and golf destinations. During those conversations I hope to plant the seeds for some "Affordabili-TEES'' trips during the upcoming spring, summer and fall.
I'm also an avid people watcher, and there will be plenty of that to do during the show on Friday (noon to 7 p.m.), Saturday (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) and Sunday (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
ou may run into StoneWater Golf Club head professional Bryan Huff this weekend at the I-X Center. Bryan is thje "Affordabili-TEES'' pro and one of the best golf teachers in the area.
     Here, he offers some tips on putting, putters and putter grips.
 
 
 
 
 
 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home